Pay safely at Minerals Kingdoms.
3D Secure Payment Security System.
Your purchases are completely secure, we are committed to the payment security of your bank transactions. Minerals Kingdoms has adopted the 100% secure Ogone payment solution, which protects all the information you give us and guarantees the confidentiality and security of each transaction. Minerals Kingdoms 3D Secure Payment Security System. This system protects against fraudulent use of bank cards. When you confirm an order, you are asked for a confirmation code. The latter is sent to you instantly by your bank (by SMS for the majority of banks) ensuring that the holder of the used payment card is the owner. The 3D Secure system is used for any order regardless of the amount. The information you give us when you order and pay by credit card is automatically processed by our partner Ogone. The purpose of this automated data processing is to offer a level of transaction analysis and to combat credit card fraud, spoofing and misuse of your identity.
Paypal Payment Security System.
We are fully committed to the security of your payment data, especially your transactions on the www.france-minerals.co.uk site. All the information you give us is protected, guaranteeing the security of each of your transactions as well as the confidentiality of your data.France-minerals.co.uk has implemented the Paypal system for your payment security. This system is responsible for ensuring complete security during your transaction. This system is used for any order, regardless of the amount.
Be vigilant of requests for personal information.
- - Minerals Kingdoms will never ask you by phone or email to give or verify your credit card number, your bank account number, or even the password of your user account. Never share this type of information, whether it is over the phone or by email.
- - If you have discovered an identical site or one that is imitating ours or if you think you have received a fraudulent email bearing our logo or another distinctive trademark that may cause confusion, please let us know via the contact page.
Protect your password.
- - Always make sure to log out of your session if you are using a public computer.
- - Never give your password at the risk of the receiver logging into your account.
- - Avoid writing down your password on paper.
- - When creating your password, choose at least 8 characters with a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.
- - Make sure to change your password regularly.
- - Avoid using the same password for your various online store accounts.