7 Chakra Pendant – Shape: Puffed Heart
Description of the Puffed Heart 7 Chakra Pendant
This puffed heart 7 chakra pendant will adorn your neck with elegance. Minerals Kingdom has especially designed this jewellery with natural stones, each representing a chakra. Besides, this good luck charm ensures the balance of all the chakras, which makes it an ideal gift for your loved ones.
In Sanskrit, the word “chakra” means “wheel” and refers to the body’s energy points. The latter are some kinds of spinning disks of energy that should remain open and balanced. They correspond to different organs and bundles of nerves through which the energy circulates. Lithotherapy helps to regulate and balance the chakras. Furthermore, each colour of your pendant corresponds to one of the 7 chakras:
- Red, brown and black: the Root chakra associated with the affirmation “I am.” It is located at the base of the spine and represents the root of existence. Red jasper and hematite correspond to this chakra.
- Orange and whitish tones: the Sacral chakra associated with the affirmation “I enjoy.” It is located at the sacrum. It symbolises creation and reproduction. Moonstone and amber correspond to this chakra.
- Yellow: the Solar Plexus chakra associated with the affirmation “I feel.” Located above the navel, it concentrates all the body’s energies. Tiger’s eye or citrine represents this chakra.
- Green or pink: the Heart chakra or “I love.” It is located in the chest and embodies love, forgiveness and indulgence. Malachite and rose quartz resonate with this chakra.
- Blue or blue-green: the Throat chakra associated with the affirmation “I express.” It influences communication and listening. Turquoise, lapis lazuli and amazonite help to open this energy point.
- Dark blue and midnight blue: the Frontal chakra corresponding to “I see”. Commonly called the Third Eye chakra, it is located between the eyebrows. It enhances intuition and discernment. Lapis lazuli, sodalite and black obsidian are its stones.
- Violet and white: the Crown chakra or “I know” is located at the top of the skull. It represents full awareness and serves as a connection with the divine being. Amethyst, rock crystal and milky quartz are associated with this chakra.
Lithotherapeutic Properties of the Puffed Heart 7 Chakra Pendant
Psychological Benefits of the Puffed Heart 7 Chakra Pendant
- The puffed heart 7 chakra pendant clears psychological and emotional blockages. In addition, it helps you to keep your feet on the ground while improving your spirituality. This piece of jewellery alleviates worries and enhances your clairvoyance. You will therefore be able to enjoy the present by letting go of your past and freeing yourself from uncertainty about your future.
Physical Benefits of the Puffed Heart 7 Chakra Pendant
- The energies flowing throughout your body affect your vitality. If your chakras are well balanced, you will likely feel invigorated. Having one stone for each chakra lessens sleep disorders, improves blood circulation, strengthens your joints and bones, alleviates headaches, soothes toothache and reduces digestive disorders.
Astrological Signs Associated with the Puffed Heart 7 Chakra Pendant
This pendant is beneficial for fire, air, earth and water signs.
Chakras Corresponding to the Puffed Heart 7 Chakra Pendant
Each stone of this puffed heart 7 chakra pendant represents a chakra. Hence, wearing this jewellery will allow you to open seven chakras which are:
- the Root chakra;
- the Sacral chakra;
- the Solar Plexus chakra;
- the Heart chakra;
- the Throat chakra;
- the Frontal chakra;
- the Crown chakra.
Maintenance of the Puffed Heart 7 Chakra Pendant
- To preserve your jewellery’s lustre and protective properties, it is important to purify and recharge it once or twice a month. Soak the pendant for several hours in distilled water before drying it with a soft cloth. To recharge the stones, expose the pendant to sunlight or place it for a few hours on a quartz cluster.