7 Chakra Pendant – Shape: Teardrop
Description of the Teardrop 7 Chakra Pendant
Beyond the physical body, which is composed of tissues and organs, human beings also harness energy. This energy circulates through the meridians and is concentrated at the chakra points. The seven main chakras are crucial for a good physical, intellectual and spiritual health. They need to remain open and balanced to avoid dysfunctions. Moreover, the chakras regulate the flow of energy through the body while harmonising the aura.
The teardrop 7 chakra pendant consists of seven natural stones, each one linked to one chakra. You can find more information about these stones on the Stone Guide section of our website. Especially selected by the Minerals Kingdom team, this high quality pendant will seduce you by its elegance and beautiful colours. You can wear it on a daily basis to open all of your chakras. As it improves the flow of energy, this piece of jewellery brings you vitality and serenity. Besides, it is recommended if you seek to achieve balance in your life. Practitioners also appreciate this pendant to amplify the treatments and to clear energy blockages.
For more information on our teardrop pendant, contact us here.
Lithotherapeutic properties of the Teardrop 7 Chakra Pendant
Psychological Benefits of the Teardrop 7 Chakra Pendant
- The teardrop 7 chakra pendant promotes anchoring and self-confidence. It increases vitality and dynamism, while alleviating negative emotions such as anger or sadness. This pendant also facilitates communication with oneself and with others. In addition, it improves creativity. It encourages mind clarity, wisdom and spirituality.
Physical Benefits of the Teardrop 7 Chakra Pendant
- Physically, this pendant has a positive effect on the entire cardiovascular system: the heart, blood vessels and lymphatic vessels. It is also effective against joint diseases. Moreover, this piece of jewellery restores sleep and soothes headaches. It improves the sense of smell and reduces hearing disorders.
Astrological Signs Associated with the Teardrop 7 Chakra Pendant
Chakras Corresponding to the Teardrop 7 Chakra Pendant
- Root chakra (Muladhara)
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhistana)
- Solar Plexus chakra (Manipura)
- Heart Chakra (Anahata)
- Throat Chakra (Vishuda)
- Third eye or Frontal chakra (Ajna)
- Crown Chakra (Sahasrara)
Maintenance of the Teardrop 7 Chakra Pendant
- To rid the teardrop 7 chakra pendant of any negative energies it may have accumulated over time, immerse it in a bowl of distilled water for several hours.
- Then, recharge it by exposing it to the sun for a few hours or even a full day. You can also place it on quartz cluster to accelerate this process.