Are you a private individual or a professional? Select the number of green aventurine pebbles you need.
Description of the Green Aventurine Pebble
Aventurine belongs to the quartzite group and to the rhombic crystal system. It is formed in the heart of magmatic rocks, especially in pegmatite and in hydrothermal veins. It can also be encountered in schist and alluvial deposits. Its name comes from the Italian word “a ventura” which means “by chance”. Aventurine exhibits a brilliant effect due to its inclusions, particularly haematin and mica, giving it a reddish-brown colour. Green aventurine contains inclusions of fuchsite or muscovite. Aventurine has been used since the ancient Chinese era, more than 4,000 years ago. The Chinese called it the “imperial Yu stone”. It was associated with the goddess Guanyin Pusa who represented compassion, pity and unconditional love. Aventurine was also worn as a talisman or was presented as a drinking elixir to bring well-being and vitality.
The Incas used aventurine to invite wealth and prosperity. In Tibet, this gemstone was utilised to create sculptures and to treat certain ailments. The Tibetans wore it as an amulet to help correct eyesight disorders. The Celts linked the stone to spirituality and knowledge. In the 19th century, the Russians utilised it for decorative objects such as jewellery, vases and candlesticks. The most important deposits of green aventurine stone are located in China, Russia, India and Brazil.
Lithotherapeutic Properties of the Green Aventurine Pebble
Psychological Benefits of the Green Aventurine Pebble
- Psychologically, the green aventurine pebble has many virtues. It brings optimism and luck to its wearer. It helps children to effectively manage their emotions. Additionally, it allows a child to develop his or her creativity.
Physical Benefits of the Green Aventurine Pebble
- Physically, the green aventurine pebble abounds with beneficial properties. It helps infants to grow and soothes pain related to teething. It helps to reduce sleep disorders thanks to its anti-stress action. Green aventurine is beneficial for pregnant women as it relieves pain as well as nausea. It assists in treating eye, skin and heart problems.
Astrological Signs Associated with the Green Aventurine Pebble
- Green aventurine aligns well with the astrological signs of Cancer, Libra and Taurus.
Chakra Corresponding to the Green Aventurine Pebble
- Green aventurine harmonises the Heart chakra, the fourth chakra. It allows a better circulation of vital energy.
Maintenance of the Green Aventurine Pebble
- To continue benefiting from all the virtues of the green aventurine pebble, it requires regular maintenance. For this, it must be purified in salted distilled water. Then, it must be recharged by placing it in the sun on a quartz cluster.