Whether you are a professional or a private individual, select the 500 g bag of pink tourmaline pebbles.
Description of the 500 g Bag of Pink Tourmaline Pebbles
The pink tourmaline pebbles are splendid, polished stones with sometimes marbled, pitted colours, reminiscent of the patterns of distant interstellar nebulae. From black to white, passing through all shades of pink and violet, pink tourmaline belongs to the silicate group. It contains, among others, iron and magnesium. Its variety of chemical elements allows it to display different shades of colour from one stone to another. Its pinkish hue is due to its magnesium content.
Pink tourmaline is a highly appreciated gemstone among jewellers. It is also well known in industry, notably for its pyroelectric properties: when heated, it attracts dust by static electricity. This effect was already described by the Greek philosopher Theophrastus more than 2,300 years ago.
Originally known as lyngurion, its current name “tourmaline” comes from the Sinhalese “turamali” (language spoken in Sri Lanka). The ancient Egyptians believed pink tourmaline to have fallen from a rainbow.
This stone was much appreciated throughout the centuries, especially in China by the Dowager Empress Tzu Hsi. She acquired almost all her stones from a mine in the United States. Pink tourmaline can also be found on the Russian crown, as well as on many hair accessories and jewellery items in fashion at the royal court.
Pink tourmaline is said to herald wealth, as it is naturally found near gold deposits. This explains why some tourmaline veins contain the precious metal. The stone assists in balancing the body and mind, and offers an emotional support.
To take advantage of its lithotherapeutic virtues, keep the stones of the 500 g bag of pink tourmaline pebbles close to you as much as possible. They can be put in a pocket, worn as pendants or placed in all your living spaces. They can be used as decorative objects or gifts to please loved ones.
Lithotherapeutic Properties of the Pink Tourmaline Pebbles
Psychological Benefits of the Pink Tourmaline Pebbles
- Pink tourmaline soothes emotional wounds.
- It restores self-confidence.
- A stone of honesty, pink tourmaline helps to clarify complicated situations.
Physical Benefits of the Pink Tourmaline Pebbles
- Pink tourmaline is used for freeing the lungs.
- It takes care of the heart and helps to regulate the heartbeat.
Astrological Signs Associated with the Pink Tourmaline Pebbles
- Pink tourmaline goes well with the natives of Sagittarius, Cancer and Capricorn.
Chakra correspondant au galet Tourmaline rose
- The first chakra, the Root chakra (Muladhara): It corresponds to our instincts, our primary reactions. Its colour is red.
- The fourth chakra, the Heart chakra (Anahata): It is the gateway to the soul, the one that connects the six other chakras.
Maintenance of the Pink Tourmaline Pebbles
- Pink tourmaline is a resistant mineral, and its shape makes it less sensitive to aggression. Nevertheless, your stone requires regular maintenance. A damp wipe is enough to restore its beauty. If needed, washing with a soft brush and soap, followed by rinsing with demineralised water will remove the heaviest dirt. To recharge the stone, expose it to the moonlight.