Are you a private individual or a professional? Select the number of synthetic opal pebbles you need.
Description of the Synthetic Opal Pebble
Etymologically, opal is derived from the North Indian Sanskrit “upala” which means “precious stone”. The Greeks called it “opallios” which can be translated as “to see a change of colour”. The Romans named it “opalus”. The Greeks attributed the powers of clairvoyance and prophecy to this gemstone. For the Romans, it symbolised hope and purity. In the Middle Ages, opal was used as an elixir to treat eye disorders. This stone has been mainly extracted in Australia since 1890.
Opal can display several shades: pink, white, black, or yellow. It is best known for its milky white appearance and deep blue colour. These different shades confer the stone different psychological and physical properties. The pebble shape is perfect for placing the stone on the body. It can easily be carried in a pocket or held in the hand during a meditation session.
Lithotherapeutic Properties of the Synthetic Opal Pebble
Psychological Benefits of the Synthetic Opal Pebble
- The synthetic opal pebble brings calm and inner peace. This stone also stimulates reflection and learning. Pink opal promotes love and the healing of emotional wounds. It softens speeches and makes them more diplomatic. Yellow opal favours mental growth and promotes creativity. It contributes to releasing negative emotions such as fear or anger. The stone is recommended for alleviating sadness.
Physical Benefits of the Synthetic Opal Pebble
- The synthetic opal pebble helps to rebalance water levels in the body and supports during weight-loss diets.
- This stone also has a soothing effect that favours sleep.
Astrological Signs Associated with the Synthetic Opal Pebble
- Synthetic opal shows more affinities with the astrological signs of Cancer, Capricorn, Pisces, Gemini and Virgo.
Chakra Corresponding to the Synthetic Opal Pebble
- Opal particularly resonates with the Crown chakra.
Maintenance of the Synthetic Opal Pebble
- It is recommended to clean synthetic opal with salted distilled water.