Are you a private individual or a therapist? Select the number of 30 mm agate Chinese discs or donuts you need.
Description of the 30 mm Agate Chinese Disc or Donut
Of volcanic origin, agate belongs to the quartz family and is mainly composed of silicon dioxide. Its major deposits are found in Germany, Australia, Brazil, China, the United States, Mexico, Uruguay, and Madagascar. The first agate deposits were mined in Antiquity. At that time, the gemstone was primarily used to create jewellery and decorative objects. Prized for its natural beauty and its multiple virtues, agate appealed to the Egyptians. For the Greeks, this gemstone was a valuable and important commercial asset.
Nowadays, agate is highly appreciated for its soothing virtues in lithotherapy. Through this sumptuous 30 mm agate Chinese disc, you will be able to discover the stone’s multiple psychological and physical properties. Wearing this Chinese disc will help you to find calm, peace and serenity in your daily life.
Lithotherapeutic Properties of the 30 mm Agate Chinese Disc or Donut
Psychological Benefits of the Agate Chinese Disc or Donut
- Alleviating fears and worries
- Nurturing self-confidence
- Tempering moods and emotions
- Providing a sense of security
- Improving concentration and memory
- Enhancing lucidity and clairvoyance
- Repelling negative energies
- Giving a feeling of calm and stability
- Sharpening intuition
Physical Benefits of the Agate Chinese Disc or Donut
- Regulating the body’s energies
- Soothing physical tensions
- Increasing strength and vitality
- Stimulating blood circulation
- Contributing to a healthy pancreas
Astrological Sign Associated with the Agate Chinese Disc or Donut
- The astrological sign of Libra is the most receptive to the energies of the agate Chinese disc.
Chakra Corresponding to the Agate Chinese Disc or Donut
- Agate is associated with the Frontal chakra.
Maintenance of the 30 mm Agate Chinese Disc or Donut
- Purification: To clean and purify your 30 mm agate Chinese disc after several uses, leave it overnight in a container of salted distilled water.
- Recharging: To recharge agate and restore its effectiveness, expose it to sunlight on a quartz cluster.